Tuesday, 12 May 2020

Interstellar - Badshah

Song: Interstellar
Album: (Single) 3:00 AM Sessions
Artists: Badshah
Lyrics: Badshah
Label:
Year: 2019






LYRICS with MEANING




Yeah, Yeah [English]
Yeah, Yea-yeah [English]

Chashmay lagaa kay rakhoon
I wear sunglasses all the time

Circle mere dark hai
Dark circles, they got to be hidden

Tere ghar pey kamray hai
Your crib might have rooms

Mere ghar pey park hai
My home counts parks

Indipop revolution kia fir say spark hai
Resparked Indi-pop I have

Mitt nhi peyega chhoda aisa mark hai
Left an indelible mark I have

Teri bandi ki peeth parr (peeth parr)
On your girlfriend's back

Meri lambo ki seat parr
On my Lambo's seat

Saari raat bandi teri loop pey lagaa kay rakhay
All night your girl plays it on a loop, while

Subha paanch bajay firsay kehti ki repeat karr
asking me to repeat again at five in the morning

Wooh [English]

Ky-kya hi karoon main
So much is expected of me

Poori duniya hai peechay
With the entire populace running behind

Kahaan jaakay maroon main
There's no place to even peacefully die

Saray aam, khullay aam
Publicly, openly

Karoon main ayyashi
I live the high life, committing debauchery-

Jalnay waalon ko aur jalaa kay karoon main
-in front of the jealous

Mota hoon
I might be plump

Fir bhi teri bandi ko lagoon appealing
But your girl finds me appealing

Moti jaeb,
Deep pockets

moti chain, moti meri dealing
Thick chains, massive are my dealings

Ek din bas aisai jaakay Rolls Royce layli mainay
One day I just got myself a Rolls Royce on a whim

Launday lete reh gaye feeling
While all that the guys got - was a good feeling

Launday poochhein scene kya hai?
What's the scene bro

mainay bola on hai
I told 'em its on

Launday poochhein competition?
What's about the competition

mainay bola gone hai
I told 'em its gone

Launday poochhein bandiyaan?
What about the girls bro
 
mainay bola bomb hai
I told 'em raining bombshells

Launday poochhein set hai kya?
What about the dope bro

mainay bola zone hai
I'm totally in the zone

Launday poochhein scene kya hai?
What's the scene bro

mainay bola on hai
I told 'em its on

Launday poochhein competition?
What's about the competition

mainay bola gone hai
I told 'em its gone

Launday poochhein bandiyaan?
What about the girls bro
 
mainay bola bomb hai
I told 'em raining bombshells

Launday poochhein set hai kya?
What about the dope bro

mainay bola zone hai
I'm totally in the zone


Kiya kitna kuch fir bhi mila nhi
credit
Did a lot but did not get no credit

Bolunga main sab sach bina koi edit
Will tell everything without any edit

Kaamyabi cocaine hai to main hoon addict
If success is cocaine, I am an addict

Iss saal ek hi motto
Just one motto for the year

Motherfucker let’s get it (Let’s get it) [English]

Jaisay haqq ho mera
Like I deserve it

Galti say jo diya
The mistakenly wasted
 
waapis Fuck do mera
fucks ought to be returned

Haraya
Defeated -

Jo bhi mere saamnay aaya
-anyone who dared to face me

Naam Khabib koi rakh do mera
Someone name me Khabib (Nurmagomedov)

Bad boy shah
Bad boy Shah

Banda unbeatable hai
The dude's unbeatable

Financially stable hai
He's financially stable

Mentally unstable hai
Though mentally unstable

Main aur mera phone
Both me and my phone

Dono ek jaisay ho gaye hain
Have come to act the same

Dono unreachable hain
Both have come to be unreachable

In-kay gaanay saaray same lagtay hain
All their songs sound about the same

In-kay gaanay saaray lame lagtay hain
All their songs sound lame

Jis fame kay peechay launday ye pade hain
The fame the others seek

Hum subha-subha tatti mein wo fame hagg-tay hain
That is our early morning shit

Launday poochhein scene kya hai?
What's the scene bro

mainay bola on hai
I told 'em its on

Launday poochhein competition?
What's about the competition

mainay bola gone hai
I told 'em its gone

Launday poochhein bandiyaan?
What about the girls bro
 
mainay bola bomb hai
I told 'em raining bombshells

Launday poochhein set hai kya?
What about the dope bro

mainay bola zone hai
I'm totally in the zone

Launday poochhein scene kya hai?
What's the scene bro

mainay bola on hai
I told 'em its on

Launday poochhein competition?
What's about the competition

mainay bola gone hai
I told 'em its gone

Launday poochhein bandiyaan?
What about the girls bro
 
mainay bola bomb hai
I told 'em raining bombshells

Launday poochhein set hai kya?
What about the dope bro

mainay bola zone hai
I'm totally in the zone

Zone hai, zone hai
in the zone, in the zone

Silent pey phone hai
The phone's set to silent mode

Tu kaun hai
Who even are you

Main don hoon
I'm the don

Tu kaun hai
Who even are you

Sabb maun hai
Everyone's silent too

Silent pey phone hai
As the phone's set to silent mode

Karun taaron ki sair
I live amongst the stars

Dharti pey naa hain paer
Feet find no ground

Somebody tell her, [English]

I’m interstellar [English]

Karun taaron ki sair
I live amongst the stars

Dharti pey naa hain paer
Feet find no ground

Somebody tell her, [English]

I’m interstellar [English]
 
Sabko pata hai
Everyone knows

It’s your boy Badshah [English]

Rehnay de
Chuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment