Friday, 28 April 2017

Mercy - Badshah (O.N.E.) ft. Lauren Gottlieb

Song: Mercy 
Album: O.N.E
Artist: Badshah
Lyrics / Music: Badshah
Music Label: Sony Music India









LYRICS with MEANING



Ek konay mein tha baitha
Sitting in a corner

Jab mujhay wo dikhi
As soon as I saw her

Thi wo sabsay alag thi wo sabsay haseen
She was the one most different and prettiest utmost

Aankhein meri fir uski aankhon say ja mili
It was then my eyes that met hers

Ek waari do waari fir nikli hasi
A giggle was slipped once or twice

Ek haath hawa which doojay-ch galass
One hand in the air another holding a glass

Te mainu ni pataa si galas-ch ki
Unaware of whose contents I was unwise

But hauli hauli lakk nu ghuma kay nach di
Started a slow dance with her waist

Lagay so sexy
Looked so sexy


O takdi mainu, main takda ounu
She ogled me as I was checking her out

Mahaul mein tension badnay lagi
In the scene, a tension was building

Khuda ki kasam na kabhi mainey pee
Even though I have never had an intoxication

Haan fir bhi thodi thodi chadnay lagi
I was getting high and rising

Ruka na gaya main gaya ouday kol
Couldn’t stop myself, I approached her

I said I wanna talk
I said I want to talk

O kaindi mainu bol
She said, what is it about

Main udday nede jaaakey ounu puchheyaa
I went closer to her and asked

Baby do you freak like you dance [English]
coz you dance like a pro [English]
Have mercy on me [English]
Have mercy on me [English]


Jaisay Hilti hai waisay mat hila karr
you should stop moving the way that you move

Lagay mujhay rahaygi Rabb say mila karr
Seems like I’ll meet God soon if you stay like so

Body teri hotter than Chinchilla fur
with your body hotter than Chinchilla fur

Teri maa nay tujhay bada kia kya khila karr?!
What did you mother feed you that you are like so

Ruk Jaye dil when you get down low
Hearts stop when you get down low

Karr lo rehem thoda meri maano
Listen to me and have mercy on me

Aisay meri jaan na meri jaan lo
O my love, don’t take my life

Aisay meri jaan na meri jaan lo
O my love, don’t take my life

Dhundha but koi naa nikli kami
Though I searched couldn’t find a flaw

Paeron kay neechay say nikli zameen
felt like the earth beneath my feet move

Bandd bhi karo Abb karr na you tease
Stop it just now, now please don’t you tease

Hathhon ko jod kay kehta hoon “please”
Folding my hands I request you, please

Have mercy on me [English]
Have mercy on me [English]

Karr lo rehem thoda karr lo rehem [yeah]
Have mercy on me

Karr lo rehem thoda karr lo rehem [ah]
Have mercy on me

Karr lo rehem thoda karr lo rehem [yeah]
Have mercy on me

Karr lo rehem thoda karr lo rehem [wooh]
Have mercy on me

Karr lo rehem thoda karr lo rehem [ah]
Have mercy on me

Karr lo rehem thoda karr lo rehem [yeah]
Have mercy on me

Karr lo rehem thoda karr lo rehem [ah]
Have mercy on me

Karr lo rehem thoda karr lo
Have mercy on me

It’s your boy Badshah!!! [English]

No comments:

Post a Comment